Entertaining Audiences since 1992!!!!

Friday, July 04, 2014

CHILDREN SUMMER THEATRE FORMS

The following cast members below DO NOT Have their forms in: I need all forms turned in by THIS MONDAY JULY 7th!!!! IF YOU TURNED IN YOUR FORMS AND YOU ARE ON THIS LIST STILL-LET ME KNOW


Christopher Hrncir-Pilot
Emma whitecrow-Sea Chorus
Layla Barnett- Sea Chorus
Cara Becker-Aquata
Anna Hrncir-Fish School
Sierra Isaacson-Sea Horse
Cabrio Smith-Sea Turtle
Coral Kestler-Sailor 2

The following Cast members have turned in T-Shirt Money. I have one check from Sandra and Finis Geurin and I am not sure what cast member it is from. I need ALL T-SHIRT MONEY BY July 9th. The T-shirts will be ordered FRIDAY JULY 11TH. IF YOU TURNED IN T-SHIRT MONEY AND ARE NOT ON THIS LIST LET ME KNOW!!!

Mya Cobb
Zoe Burdess
Presley Sullivan
Meagan Klusman
Elizabeth Scheer
Emma Horvath
Nadia Stories
Cara Becker
Mya Cobb
Atlantis Frank
Ethan Kocsak
Aimee Schmidt
Sophie Jenkins
Madeline Davis

I NEED 5 PARENT VOLUNTEERS TO WORK ON MARKETING  (Hanging up posters, etc,....)FOR THE SHOW. PLEASE text 918-697-8825 or call me or E-mail me if your interested mark.frank@tulsacc.edu

No comments: